- RSS Channel Showcase 9318516
- RSS Channel Showcase 6519027
- RSS Channel Showcase 3709680
- RSS Channel Showcase 1057710
Articles on this Page
- 07/07/16--00:21: _RAPTOR exclusively ...
- 07/27/16--10:00: _RAPTOR – Catch the Fly
- 08/18/16--07:00: _“sehr gut” goes to ...
- 09/19/16--14:00: _Cooking with the RA...
- 09/24/16--13:00: _Photokina: RAPTOR @...
- 11/16/16--08:00: _ARRI Announces Two ...
- 12/15/16--01:24: _BandPro OpenHouse –...
- 05/11/17--06:18: _NAB 2017: IB/E OPTI...
- 06/29/17--05:00: _Film-TV-Video: RAPT...
- 09/27/17--02:18: _IB/E OPTICS Lens Da...
- 12/08/17--06:03: _RAPTOR meets VENICE
- 02/01/18--00:00: _FILM TV VIDEO – IBC...
- 02/01/18--00:09: _Band Pro – IB/E S35...
- 03/11/18--01:17: _BVK meets IB/E OPTICS
- 03/12/18--01:37: _Klaus and Uwe Ecker...
- 07/07/16--00:21: RAPTOR exclusively at Band Pro
- 07/27/16--10:00: RAPTOR – Catch the Fly
- 08/18/16--07:00: “sehr gut” goes to IBERIT
- 09/19/16--14:00: Cooking with the RAPTORs
- 09/24/16--13:00: Photokina: RAPTOR @ ALPA
- 12/15/16--01:24: BandPro OpenHouse – RAPTOR
- 06/29/17--05:00: Film-TV-Video: RAPTOR für die Alexa 65
- 09/27/17--02:18: IB/E OPTICS Lens Day 2017
- 12/08/17--06:03: RAPTOR meets VENICE
- 02/01/18--00:00: FILM TV VIDEO – IBC Video representing S35xFF
- 03/11/18--01:17: BVK meets IB/E OPTICS
- 03/12/18--01:37: Klaus and Uwe Eckerl on DoF
Today at IB/E OPTICS Office our RAPTOR 180 was tested. This has resulted GREAT shots of a fly. See for yourself what the new RAPTOR macro cine lenses are capable of. Please note: The fly was already dead.
HandeVision IBERIT lenses under the critical eyes of German fotoMAGAZIN. The editors of the German fotoMAGAZIN have been the first to test our IBERIT lenses. In issue 09/2016 both IBERIT lenses 75 and 50 mm got a “sehr gut” (means “very good”). We are very proud.
Band Pro Film & Digital: DP Randy Wedick shares his experiences working with the new Raptor macro prime lenses by IB/E OPTICS. BTS Unit: Steve Eisen Editor: Chris Schieffelin © 2016 BAND PRO FILM & DIGITAL, INC
Big interest by the press for the ALPA 12 FPS/SILEX, the Arri© PL mount and Sinar S 30|45 back with video capabilities. Here shown with a zacuto bomb finder and IB/E RAPTOR 100 mm lens. NEWSSHOOTER-Article about “The first PL-mounted medium format 4K video camera you can actually buy..” Photokina 2016: Big interest by the press […]
ARRI has announced two new lines of Cinema Primes designed for the 65mm Digital format. The Prime 65 S and Prime DNA bring 15 new lenses to the ALEXA 65 system, built “faster, smoother in personality and for your vision”. Both lenses were developed and constructed by IB/E Optics.
There are now 6 members of the Raptor Large Format prime lens family. The new prototype Raptors shown at Band Pro Open House were 40, 60 and 80 mm. They join the 100, 150 and 180 mm Macros.
Besides RAPTOR lens family, suitable accessory such as Velociraptor x0.8 and two Vista Vision extenders VVx1.4 and VVx2 were introduced at NAB 2017.
Film-TV-Video: Arri Rental is also convinced of the RAPTOR macro lens series from IB/E. Band Pro Munich delivered the first set to the company.
IB/E Optics celebrated their 5th anniversary of their new location in Freyung and invited customers and friends to their “Lens Day”. Here you can find some articles: Film & Digital Times Neue Woche film-tv-video.de
You are looking for lenses that cover big sensors? Then you need to take a look at our RAPTOR Macro Lenses! They cover the Vista Vision Format with ease, offers 1:1 magnification and look beautiful on Sony’s VENICE full-frame camera and on the RED Monstro 8K. We showed these setups at Band Pro’s Open House […]
film-tv-video.de: IB/E Optics has developed the S35xFF, an expander which allows to use S35-optics with PL-connection to cameras with full-frame sensor. IB E-CEO Klaus Eckerl presents the new expander in the video.
Randy Wedick, Band Pro’s Senior Technical Consultant provides an overview of the IB/E S35xFF Expander. It is designed to allow 35mm lenses to cover large-sensor cameras with only one stop of light loss while maintaining a sharp image up to the edge of all new large sensors.
BVK – German Society of Cinematographers visit to IB/E OPTICS was an honor and a pleasure. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to share our company history, philosophy and our lens development process – from idea to finished product. Many thanks to Ludwig Kameraverleih and ARRI Rental EU for providing support for the day with large […]
Film and Digital Times: In “Depth of Field Repealed,” FDTimes called for comments on “The difference in depth of field between Large Format and S35, comparing lenses with the same angle of view.” Klaus and Uwe Eckerl, Managing Director and Optical Designer of IB/E Optics in Bavaria, write: